Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Post 11

"Little Kids, Big Potential"

This video really captured the wonderful resources of technology being utilized in the classroom.
The first example was the students using a blog for educational purposes. The webpages layed out for the students were very beneficial for the students. They would be able to sharpen many different skills through these resources. Wikis are great pages to utilize. These pages are very creative and fun to use for learning.  Videos and Skype are great resources to use. Teachers can connect with other classrooms and teachers to share various subject matter through Skype and videos. Ms. Cassidy is definetly utilizing a variety of resources that are extremely beneficial to the students. This type of instruction and learning is the best way for students to comprehend and maintain. This hands on approach is the best way to hold the attention of students. As I teacher, I would love to implement these ideas and concepts to the classroom. I feel this is the best way for the students to learn. Interaction with others and other technology invokes thought and effort to challenge and encourage excellence.

2 comments:

  1. If you would love to do it, will you do it? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this video as well. I think children using technology is a wonderful thing. I will definitely be using technology such as blogging, Skype, wikis, etc. in my classroom. Great post.

    ReplyDelete