Monday, November 15, 2010

C4K Summary #2

Comment #3 Summary

The student I commented on for this post was by Jalen in an England School. The students were talking about snails, butterflies and worms. I told Jalen that I was glad to see that his school was using different types of media and technology for their classroom. I encouraged them to stay on that path and that the blog was great.

Comment #4 Summary

The student I commented on was for Adrian. He talked about his dream job. He wanted to go around (the country or world?)and have a job with cars. I told Adrian to pursue his passion and interest and never loose site of it. I encouraged him that he has much potential to do something great with his life.


Comment #5 Summary
The student I commented on was for Aaron. He was a seventh grader who loves Harry Potter. The post I commented on was about the movie Cars. Aaron said the class had been watching the movie and there was a good lesson to be learned regarding friendship. The movie does display this value and I encouraged Aaron to consider this aspect of the movie seriously. True friendship is a great characteristic to possess.

Comment #6 Summary
The post I observed was various videos from students demonstrating their knowledge of inferring. The students created quick videos on what inferring means. The students were very creative and efficient. I was very impressed with their work and encouraged them to keep up the good work.

Comment #7 Summary
Mcclungs World on CNN was the title of the post I commented on. Mr. Mcclung's website was noticed by CNN. I commented by saying that you never know when your thoughts or opinions might be noticed by others.Perhaps by accident or for a greater purpose your thoughts may be used. I thought he had a great post and blog presented for all to observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment