Monday, November 15, 2010

Summary Post C4T #3

The teacher I had was Morgan Bayda a Elementary school teacher in Canada.
The first post I commented on was about her trip to Costa Rica and help do community work with them. She did lots of planting and baking along with craft projects. Ms. Bayda was very involved with the school children there in the community. It was a time for her to give back and help encourage a community. I told Ms. Bayda that I was encouraged to see her and others reaching out to other communities. Helping others is so rewarding!

The second post I read was again about her experience in Costa Rica. She worked with many children in the local school and experienced so much. She made the statement life is full of choices and that is so true. We have the choice to make a difference with our life or not. As teachers we have the opportunity to change the lives of so many students. We can bring change and help the success of this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment