Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog Post 10

"Open Letters to Educators" was a very thought provoking post. Morgan Bayda really pointed out some great areas of improvement in the educational system. Many teachers are still modeling the same methods of teaching from many years ago. Todays students need interaction in the classroom. Todays students need discussion in the classroom. Often times, many students get discouraged with education because of the "boring nature" of the class. As teachers we can strive to make learning interesting, innovative, fun and interactive. We must be willing to do what it takes to provide the best quality education for our students.


"Two Questions That Can Change Your Life"

What's My Sentence?
"He lived his life true to his deepest convictions".

Was I better today than yesterday?
I feel like the answer to that question is yes. I feel like as humans we are a constant work in progress. We live, we learn, we make mistakes and we move on. We are constantly learning. We have to learn from our past mistakes and learn to make wise decisions and leave a legacy of not just surviving but truly living.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron,
    I also believe that classrooms should have more interactive objectives. I always and to this day still learn better through discussions and projects. It helps me remember. As future teachers, I think we should work hard at developing our classes to where Good Post.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aaron,

    I see that you think that teachers should have more active classrooms. How will you keep your class with open discussions? How will you make your class more interactive?

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete