Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Additional Assignment #2

I think learners can teach themselves.It is proven through the
trial that was done, children can learn so quickly. I feel like they can teach themselves in most areas.There are some areas that children need guidance in to be totally successful. Children need to be able to have adequate learning conditions like a safe and secure learning facility and a computer.These are some essential tools. Computers and internet are an essential in many cases for learning today.Education has slowly begun to rely on technology to be successful. Computers and internet provide teachers with tools, organization and resources. Motivation is the number one key to a successful education.Without motivation,an individual will struggle to finish their education.Problems and questions should always be a part of your learning experience.It is through these issues that we learn the most. You can motivate someone by finding what they are interested in and encouraging them in that area.Every student has a dream and interest in or about something.As teachers we should motivate them to finish their education and pursue that dream. I am motivated to learn because I want to further my education and reach a destination in life. Someone who is not motivated can still learn. It may be much harder, but it can be done. I teach myself some things. I have some strengths that come naturally to me.But, I am in need of guidance in most things. A teacher has a huge role in helping an individual learn. A teacher has to pull out the strengths and weaknesses of a student and help them overcome and rise above and beyond their expectations. It is a huge task, but with time can be done. I really learned from this video that children are so smart and can learn very quickly. Sometimes we do not give enough credit to these young individuals. Also, when someone is interested and motivated to do something, the sky is the limit in their success. One question I take away from this video is "As teachers are we going to do everything we can to help our students be motivated to learn?"

No comments:

Post a Comment