Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary Post C4K

My first student that I commented on was Adrianna. She is a brilliant student from Noel Elementary School. The first post I read about was regarding herself. She is very self motivated and desiring to do well in school. She set goals for herself and is trying to achieve those goals. I let her know I thought she was quite an inspiration for everyone young
and older.

The second post was regarding Adrianna's Manifesto post. She had posted some goals that she wanted to share regarding school. She wanted to listen and learn to her teacher. She wanted to ask questions in class if she did not understand a concept. She wanted to always do her best. These were just a few of the goals she had set for herself. I commented to her to let her know I thought these were great goals and she would go far with that kind of perspective.

The last post I made was for DJ at PT England School. DJ is a young girl who was experimenting with Garage Band. She presented a video on a blog with her sharing a picture that she had drawn. I encouraged her to continue to use Garage Band and other technology for her education. DJ seemed very bright for her age and interested in today's technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment