Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Post 1

My name is Aaron Griffin and I was born and raised in Jackson, Michigan. At age thirteen I moved here to Mobile. I am currently a junior pursueing Elementary Education. I have attended Faulkner State Community College and University of Mobile before transfering to USA. I want to study Elementary Education because I have a passion for reaching out and helping youth. I desire to make a difference in the lives of young people.

My family consists of my father (Ron), my mother (Faye) my brother (Colby), and my sister (Leigha). I am the youngest of my siblings. Both my brother and sister are married. My sister has three kids. I currently live in Theodore near Serenity Funeral Home. My sister lives in Chickasaw and my brother lives in west mobile. I am very active at my church which is First Baptist Irvington. I am very passionate about music and my relationship with Jesus Christ. I play piano at church and love every moment of it. I love to read and constantly learn. One of my life's goals is to never stop learning. I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to go to college and further my education.

1 comment: